Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Perspectives: 121217

 The David by Michelangelo

 one basket 1 by hakanurf

 1

 Rodrigo Calazans & Sam Way by Mariano Vivanco 
from his Dolce and Gabbana book Uomini

 by Gustavo Monroy

 2

 Bobby Momenteller by Henning von Berg (HvB Photog​raphy)

 3

Todd Sanfield by Kevin McDermott

 by Ed Freeman

by  Ed Freeman

 by Stephane Gizard

 by Vladimir Arkhipov

4 (If I had to bet I'd say by Tony Duran but I don't know for sure)

 Rene from BoyStation

 5

6 

 7

 by M. Marshall Studios

 8

 model: Todd Morgan

by Ryan Edward Scott

 9

 by Tom Bianchi

 by Kurt Brown

 10

Reese Rideout

If you know the name of the photographers of the numbered photos
Please let me know in the comments or by E-mails. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me dejan sin aliento.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

All great photographs. #3 is one of my favorites, but I don't know the details on it. Thanks for posting all of these!

Dan said...

I really enjoyed your posting today. Again thanks for all that you share with you followers. Dan

JiEL said...

No.10 is WADE PETERS and I have many pics of him for many years now.

Reese Rideout pic isn't him. It's more an Asian man.

Xersex said...

fantastic pics

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )