Friday, December 22, 2017

MUSIC: "Closing Of The Year" by Wendy & Lisa

MERRY CHRISTMAS
From me to You

Great song from a wonderful movie
If you have not seen TOYS (1992)
Starring Robin Williams and Joan Cusack
I highly recommend watching it

Lyrics
(I suggest reading along with the song)

The Closing Of The Year
(Written by Trevor Horn and Hans Zimmer)
performed by Wendy & Lisa

"If I cannot Bring you Comfort,
Then at least I bring you Hope
For Nothing is more Precious
Than the time we have, and so...

We all must learn from small misfortune
Count the blessings that are real
Let the bells ring out for Christmas
At the Closing Of the Year.

Let the Bells Ring out for Christmas
At the Closing of the Year

(Children's Chorus)
--'Up on the knees of a sergeant major
ride through the woods with the wind in your hair
silver bells on a stolen reindeer
While we race to the castle over there
If I cannot Bring you Comfort,
Then at least I bring you Hope'--

Now all the winter bells are ringing
Hear them Echo through the Snow
And the children's voices singing
on the street so far below

This is a Time to be Together
And the Truth is somewhere here
Within our love of People
At the Closing of the Year.

We'll Walk in a Sun
With All of the Pain
and All of the Patience
All of the way
and all of us right
and all of us same
Love one Another.....
We'll Fly in the arms of Time
Walk in the Waves, never fall
Dont Fall.............

(At the Closing of the Year)
At the Closing of the Year

"If I cannot Bring you Comfort,
Then at least I bring you Hope"

~*~

Wendy & Lisa (featuring Seal)
"Closing Of The Year" 
(Main theme from the 1992 film, Toys)
(Written by Trevor Horn and Hans Zimmer)

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/I9EAqDe9DMI



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Con mucho amor.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )