Thursday, December 14, 2017

Parting Shot: 121417

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(I'd be holding my balls before I hit the water : )

3 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Awesome photos posted. I enjoy every one of them. I did not get to visit yesterday, so I am going to move on to yesterday's posts while still enjoying Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 6. So far it is extremely moving!

Anonymous said...

Extremamadamente delicioso.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

If you don't break the water with your feet pointed, yep, the balls will slap the water. Ouch!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )