Monday, November 5, 2018

Parting Shot: 110518

Ready for Some Fun

All guys, regardless of sexual orientation,
Should feel free to jack each other off
It should be our cultural norm
Every one likes a friendly hand
It's Fun - Free - Normal -Natural - Safe - 
AND
It Feels Great!
So why not?

I wish you a Wank-a-licious Week!

((((WANKS))))
:  )

3 comments:

hlj2002 said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm I like the thought of this.

Thanks for another great Monday!!!!! I hope your weekend is a good one, and I hope you can enjoy some more Skinny Sitting™ Before it gets too cold.

Anonymous said...

Es tan natural.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Great tents!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )