Monday, November 19, 2018

AOM Meditations: 111918

Poplars near Nuenen by Vincent van Gogh

Thanks to our Friend, David, for sending us this beautiful art

~*~

A few years ago I responded to an E-mail sent to me from a guy who visits AOM daily. We quickly became Friends and have been chatting ever since. (He's "our Friend" that provides us with much of the art I post) The other day I asked him what he gets from visiting AOM - What is AOM to you? What do you think AOM is all about? What benefits do you receive from what I am doing through AOM? He graciously wrote back telling me what he got from AOM in a rather poetic form. I'm posting his thoughts and hope that all of you receive these gifts through your visits here. 

Peace and Love, 
AOM

~*~

AOM IS:
by our Friend, David


"AOM is:
a place for men to gather

a place to refresh 
the male mind, body, heart, and spirit

a place to learn about being male

a place to celebrate 
the male body, spirit, and soul

a place to learn how men love themselves 
and each other in body and spirit

a place to be in harmony with nature

a place to be in solidarity with all men 
expressing masculinity in all its forms

a place to enjoy great art and music

a place to see beautiful male bodies

a place to explore male sexuality 
and eroticism in freedom and peace

a place to simply enjoy being male

a place to keep the spark 
of being male alive, vital, and well 
in harmony with the earth and universe

a unique place, a peaceful place, 
a loving place, an accepting place, 
a safe place, a creative place, a fun place

a place to meditate

a place to enjoy some coffee or tea

a place to learn

a place to be free"

~by David

Thank you, David, 
for your Friendship and for your generous contributions here. 


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aom nos hace sentir únicos.Amigo venezolanolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

I agree! Thankful for all you bring us AOM.

hlj2002 said...

I wholeheartedly agree with every word David has written. He has perfectly articulated my feelings about this wonderful "Place."

If I could expand on one thing ("a place to refresh the male mind, body, heart, and spirit") For me, that includes being fueled with positive energy each day to help me stay centered in such a negatively charged environment.

Hugs David and Hugs AOM.

Anonymous said...

Agree with hlj2002. This place is an oasis. Glad you posted what David wrote.

Anonymous said...

Well, he captured what AOM is all about. And the additions you made to the website make it even better. Glad to see someone else enjoys it as much as I do even if I don’t comment much about it on here. Thanks for what you do AOM.

Robert H. said...

It could not possibly be, but...the man in the blue shirt in the van Gogh painting looks like he's using a leaf blower!

AOM SoulFood said...

Hey Robert - LOL That is so funny - Love it - Thanks for the good belly laugh tonight! Peace and Love, AOM

Anonymous said...

Such true words. The AOM community is wonderful.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )