Tuesday, November 13, 2018

AOM Meditations: 111318


 The Wanderer, Lost by Philip Gladstone

Thanks to our Friend for sending us this beautiful art

~*~

"I am the one and only me. I may not think of myself as a creative person, but I know that I have unique talents and skills to share. For instance, art may appear on a canvas, or it may appear in a meal prepared with love.  Some hands sculpt clay or play a musical instrument, and some gently hold the hand of a child.  Wisdom can be found in books, but it can also be found in quiet conversation across the kitchen table. 

I am creative in my own unique way.  As I more fully express who I am, I bless others, and blessings flow back to me.  I am creative, productive, and open to divine inspiration.  I give my gifts to the world." 

~Unattributed (Daily Word)

~*~

"You must understand the whole of life, 
not just one little part of it. 
That is why you must read, 
that is why you must look at the skies, 
that is why you must sing, and dance, 
and write poems, and suffer, and understand, 
for all that is life."

 ~J. Krishnamurti

~*~

"O beautiful human life!  
Tears come to my eyes as I think of it.  
So beautiful, so inexpressibly beautiful!  
The song should never be silent, 
the dance never still, 
the laugh should sound like water
 which runs forever."

 ~Richard Jeffries


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a celebration!

Anonymous said...

Nos hacen sentir únicos y espepeciales.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

So much positive energy in today's meditations!
Something that tugs on my heart that I will reflect on, and it might be a good exercise for others:

"I may not think of myself as a creative person, but I know that I have unique talents and skills to share."

I know I am not a very creative person, but that is ok, I do have talents and skills otherwise. I need to reflect on what those are, and how I can use them to benefit others.

I love this artwork you have shared. It moves me.
Thanks!!!!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )