Monday, April 9, 2018

Namaste Sweetie! 040918


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday to You!

I really don't like to disappoint
But I still need some time away from blogging
So I can regain my passion and energy for it 
This time of year tends to be a low ebb for me
So
My plan is to resume posting on
Tuesday, May 1, 2018

 I wish you all the very best,

Peace and Love,
AOM

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are sorely missed and wished nothing but the best. Rest up and be well.

hlj2002 said...

No disappointment here. While I will miss you and your great posts, I am very happy that you are taking the time for yourself. Let your mind, soul, and body rejuvenate. Take care of yourself.

Namaste my dear friend.

Anonymous said...

Amigo, todo lo que tu hagas esta muy bien, feliz dia.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

Enjoy your time away... You'll be back just in time for Masturbation Month. Hugs, licks, and tons of strokes, bro - WHK

Anonymous said...

Take care and recharge. Miss you when you're gone. William

Tex said...

Hey, buddy. If you're looking at emails, please check your box. I sent you an email last week with a question. If you don't feel like responding I understand. I just wanted to make sure you saw it. Take care.

Robert H. said...

Recharge your batteries and take care of yourself. You have our best wishes always.

Your French Patrick said...

No problem, my darling chéri, if it suits you better.

Big thanks for this smile of Thiago Rufinelli.
http://fashionspotlightz.blogspot.fr/2012/04/hot-and-sexy-thiago-rufinelli_3865.html

whkattk said...

Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

whkattk said...

Hope you had a lovely weekend. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

whkattk said...

I'm out from now until Monday for a conference. Have a really nice, restful weekend. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

whkattk said...

Hope you had a good weekend. I'm exhausted from mine! Hugs, licks, and snnnnzzzzzz. :-) - WHK

whkattk said...

Have a delightful weekend. Hugs, licks, and strokes, my friend - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )