This has to be one of the most intense and moving performances of this beautiful work I have ever heard. These guys are fabulous. Thank you for posting.
This has to be one of the most intense and moving performances of this beautiful work I have ever heard. These guys are fabulous. Thank you for posting.
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
4 comments:
Fabulosos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
I love this piece. This is a fantastic arrangement by these two guys. Thanks!!!!!
This has to be one of the most intense and moving performances of this beautiful work I have ever heard. These guys are fabulous. Thank you for posting.
This has to be one of the most intense and moving performances of this beautiful work I have ever heard. These guys are fabulous. Thank you for posting.
Post a Comment